Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Calling All Super Dogs!

Sergeant Stubby (1916 or 1917 – March 16, 1926), was the most decorated war dog of World War I and the only dog to be promoted to sergeant through combat.

With all the negative press about dogs lately I’d like to spend the next couple of days celebrating Super Dogs; those dogs who are trustworthy, heroic, and loyal.

Maisy Joonbug

This is Maisy Joonbug- the ”Matriarch” of our pack. Maisy is a one-in-a-million dog. From playing mom to foster kittens to putting up with rambunctious toddlers to attending consults with me to help rehabilitate dogs, Maisy is my super-duper helper extraordinaire.
 Maisy is super patient, too.
How about you? Do you have a Super Dog? I’d love to hear about it! Send your story and a photo to me at sloattaboy@yahoo.com and I'll help you celebrate your canine hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment